View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010   #28
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

MMMM Monkey Bread

Got me an oiless turkey fryer and gonna let it do its wonders on a Huge Raven I got today. Looks like a turkey it is so big but I got it chomping down on a dead sqirrel or something this afternoon while going to the store, Should be real tasty.
What in the Hell do you serve with Raven? I will figure something out.
Come on guys and gals lets get this party started and lets enjoy the Holidays no matter what mood Kubiak is in. We do not stand in the Bull Pen for the coaches we do it for the Team. I believe with the 12th Man we can win this game so bring it.