View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010   #24
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just not sure yet what I will bring. Might try out a new chocolate coconut cake recipe I just found, sounds really YUMMY! BUT, might need something a little more NUMBING, like rum cake, for after the game anyway! Monkey bread for sure, pecan balls, snickerdoodles, and probably some brownies.

Probably will bring a bird or two since we're playing the Ravens! Put those suckers on the grill, put me in charge, and they will get the hell burned out of them!! Maybe just wishful thinking that our TEXANS will burn the hell out of the Ravens!! hohoho!!