View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010   #253
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Thanks,

yea I'm thinking Lloyd and Johnson for sure, back and forth on Malcom Floyd and Holmes.
Floyd is a good receiver and Rivers has been tossing the ball around all season so I couldn't fault going with Floyd. But he's coming back from an injury and he hasn't exactly been lighting it up since he got back. Meanwhile Holmes has 4 TD's in the last 4 games. Holmes is probably the safe bet but sometimes it's best to just go with your gut.