View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010   #2
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting ready for the playoffs

I'm pretty lucky this year in the fact that most of my players won't be in the playoffs.

Rivers
AJ
Lloyd
Amendola
Foster
Moreno
A. Hernandez
Josh Brown
SD Def

I'm guaranteed one of the top two seeds and as long as I handle up on business this week, I should have the number 1 seed. I'm really hoping I can get out of the first round because Houston plays Denver week 16 (my leagues championship game) and they both have god awful defenses and explosive offenses.

As far as players to pick up I would look at Jonathon Stewart and Mike goodson. They may or may not be available in your league but JStew is starting to pick it up and he has a great matchup with Arizona week 15.