View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010   #138
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I can't help but LOL at NH's posts. Not that this situation is anything to laugh at, and I'd be furious too, but he calls it like he sees it and desn't pull any punches. He even was sympathic about swt's issues and tried to relay the message before this whole situation went to shit.

In the end, whether it was a drug problem or a shady partner, this is all on swt. So far, he doesn't appear to have made it right or put much effort into doing so.
I hate dragging people's name through the mud. It makes me feel dirty. I'm actually a nice guy. I'm just sick about all of this...being lied to over and over is just a lousy feeling. Especially from a guy I so wanted to respect.

I don't know what else to do...