Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I know they're rotating them. Which is why I said he was losing playing time to Allen. If you truly beleive they're playing Allen more due to draft status, I've got a bridge to sell ya.
Teams have got to be in their nickel a lot in the NFL.
Quin has experience in the slot.
Allen is a decent CB that went through a few coaching changes in Miami.
He doesn't have the hips to turn (therefore the shuffle or the bail technique).
Week 12 (plus the PS) is already longer than a college season.
I don't see any big deal with rotating them.

Same thing as with Duane Brown, I didn't think he should start and play all game at the beginning. But they let him, and guess what, they ended up having whatshisname spell Brown on every third series later in the season that year.

Some guy can be a freak like Cushing and can play a lot.
Hey but who knows what's the real reason there!

(However I bet that when you rewind the tapes, you will find Cushing with hands on his hips in certain games.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote