Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 147126 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
No, they are rotating them.
Remember Allen was a higher draft pick than KJ.

Quin, with his recent good plays, earns playing time (I'm sure Kubiak is from that school of thought.)

Once again, I believe that you need to watch all the details to see that KJ is a very solid player (more so than both Quin and Allen).

It was funny when I read that some posters thought the Texans roll coverage over to help him out while I saw that (on the play where Pollard almost intercept the ball in the end zone), KJ was left to defend two receivers, LOL!
I know they're rotating them. Which is why I said he was losing playing time to Allen. If you truly beleive they're playing Allen more due to draft status, I've got a bridge to sell ya.