View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010   #21
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelgelganger1's December Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
I am tempted to take Von Miller even in a 4-3. When Denver ran a 4-3, Dumervill was a beast at DE and was their best attacker.

Outside of Miller, I like Ryan Kerrigan DE for Purdue. I am also intrigued by Pitt WR Jonathan Baldwin. Imagine having him as the #2 WR opposite AJ. THATS scary!

I am also interested in LB Travis Lewis. Having a LB corp of Meco, Cush, and Lewis would be terrifying. The other plus if if we ever want to line up Cush in an elephant package and put him near the line, Lewis could cover space.
Meh, Von Miller does nothing for me, in either the 3-4 or the 4-3. Just dont get a good feeling when I watch him play, its hard to explain.

Love Kerrigan, excellent 4-3 DE. My pick in my last mock, and in the mock I am working on I am considering him as well. Baldwin is interesting, but I dont think it will happen with the current coaching staff.

Travis Lewis is money. If we were picking later, he would be my pick. Alas, the Texans are probably picking in the 10-15 range, which right now at least, is too early.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote