View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010   #94
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know I got my jersey's from swt today. Very nice jerseys. I will try to post pics later, but I am happy. Took a bit long to get them, but the quality is higher than I expected.
Great to hear that JB. Saw Nitro's sig the other day and wondered what that was about, then found this thread today. What an ordeal! From the "grassy lot" to a mention of drugs...What a saga! Glad it worked out for at least one person. Maybe now no one's gotta "Get a rope!"

Damn!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote