View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010   #47
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5078 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
spot on. I pointed this out a couple of years ago and got shouted down. I noticed then that wide open guys would have to wait on the ball and have to settle for long gains on what should have been TD catches.
That said, I still think his decision making (most of the time) and knowledge/understanding of this offense makes up for his average arm (again, most of the time).

Getting rid of Schaub won't cure a defense that gives up 28 pts/game. That's the issue that needs to be fixed.

saaay... Orlovsky has a strong arm, you want to start him??
if the game changes to a race out the back of the end zone sure!!!
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote