View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010   #90
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
This has been a colossal screwup on my part from the start. The guy I partnered with and I backed has kinda screwed me. The jerseys I have you guys will have. The money you spent will be refunded anyway. I clearly am in way over my head with this stuff. I shipped once, and had it bounce back for insufficient postage. I'll make this right. You shouldn't have to pay for my stupidity, and I'm done selling jerseys. Not worth this.
Buddy, don't pull a Clemens. If you want to make this right be honest with everyone.

Did your buddy have a jersey store, or did you and a friend decide to try to resell counterfeit jerseys (i.e. China, etc.) for a mark up and make a little money for being the middle man?

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with wanting to make a little money and if things went wrong, just tell everyone things went wrong. After that you can work with folks to make things right.

*edit* What Mike said
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote