View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010   #43
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
yup. didn't hear any of this last year when he was the leading passer. where is the venom for AJ, he doesn't have the numbers he had last year either (I think).
droppin AJ ASAP is a given man I mean so the dude played with bruised lung and is the only guy to have 8 seasons with 60+ catches ... drop his ***** ass while ur at it might as well cash in on that scrub arian foster ....that was sarcasm btw and dre still got over 1000 yrd this season #3 in the NFL

Last edited by 80tothezone; 12-04-2010 at 07:32 AM.
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote