View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010   #42
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
I'm not flopping.

I don't like Schaub as our qb.
Whether he is slightly below average or the worst qb in the league is semantics.

Unless we get a top 2 or 3 defense, there is no way for us to win with him.
He is not good enough to make game winning plays on his own.
Ur just wrong there man ... how many game winning drives does a man need to make in each game? Should only be one right? well he does that and then Defense invents new ways to loose the game for us. We don't need a top 2 or 3 D to win with him but how bout a top 23 or 24? Or I would take 11 guys that would make even an attempt at getting in the way of SOMEONE's offense as they march down the field to score in critical moments.
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote