View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #41
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

early in the year folks were commenting on how much zip Matt's passes had. Then about game 3-4 he took a couple of real good shots to the chest/rib area and since then his motion and zip have been ..... peculiar. He never had a cannon for an arm, but early in the year he had the most zing I have seen him have and then it went away. My guess is he is playing with a badly bruised chest/rib area and can't get the velocity like he was.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote