View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #40
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
If our defense was average, schaub would be hottest QB in the league right now. He has had to come from behind all year.

He has made potentially game winning play in like 6 of the last 7 games. It's the defense that is losing these games.

Please tell me that I am not the only 1 who see this
Matt is a damn good QB and is going to be a HUGE factor in any top HCcandidate considering Houston

We need to find a winner for Sir Andre
Well, if we had an average defense he might not be having to make those comebacks, but yeah, I agree.

I don't get the complaints about Schaub. No, he didn't have one of his better games Thursday. Yes, he has a noodle arm. Yes, he threw a 12 hopper to Walter like he was Barry Bonds trying to throw out Sid Bream. But to say the guy can't make plays, doesn't make winning plays to lead his team to victory, that's just crap. They did come back to take the lead on the Eagles, came back against the Jets, Jaguars, Chiefs, Redskins, he's been making plays all year to put this team in a position to win. But he doesn't play defense. The only reason they won the Washington game was because they scored in OT to end the game, meaning the defense wasn't allowed to take the field.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote