View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #187
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Constantly killing drives with his stupid mistakes while throwing for 18 touchdowns and 9 interceptions and 3000+ yards. This line of thinking is ridiculous and the fact that you want to replace him with himself (Sorry, Kolb's arm might be better in your head, but it has yet to proven consistently on the field since KEVIN KOLB CAN'T KEEP A STARTERS JOB). People talk about ball protection, Kolb certainly doesn't do that. You talk about "clutchness" and "being a winner" and Kolb is no more of a winner or is no more clutchy than Schaub is. If we are going to get rid of our QB it better be for an upgrade and not a ****ing lateral move.

Here's an idea from the same train of logic: Lets fire Frank Bush and hire Richard Smith as a DC. This can't go wrong can it?
Has Kevin Kolb even got a fair shake to start? He lost his job for 2 reasons, injury and Andy Reid loving running QBs. Kid hasn't even got a fair chance to remain a starter in the league. He has had a handful of game sand has done fairly well so this line of thinking isn't ridiculous as you so eloquently stated, it is just upgrading to a younger product of what you have. If you had a TV that you liked and it was pretty good then died after 5 years, wouldn't you want the same model but newer and upgraded? no different in what I was purposing...

I'll backtrack a bit and say I do like Schaub, I just cannot stand the stupid mistakes and the under thrown balls and skipping that kill drives. Nothing wrong with replacing him with a b younger version with a better arm. I haven't seen enough of Kolb, other than in college, to say he makes the same stupid mistakes Schaub seems to consistently make...

and your stupid comment about Frank Bush and Richard Smith isn't even in the same f'ing ballpark. Trading crappy for *hitty isn't what I was going for. Trading serviceable for serviceable who is younger and has a better arm is more the path, but nice try...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....