View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #175
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Schaub has had the traits of a loser since the day he got here.
He just has absolutely no traits that a winner has.

He folds up under pressure. He never rises to the occasion. He just simply is not very good, bless his heart. He tries.....
He just is not good.
Not really he leads us on the game winning drive several times only to be let down by the Defense. I changed my opinion on this since last night because if you read one of my earlier posts id did blame the offense but really for the most part they have put up the points when they were needed. Yes schaub had one of his worst games ever yesterday but really this team has one huge glaring problem and that is our defense. I mean take the Jets game he scores with 53 seconds left in the game and puts us up by 4. then the defense cant keep the Jets out of the end zone for under a minute? And this is schaub's fault? Jacksonville same deal, chargers #80 had one of his rare let downs.

but go back through the season and watch how many times he has led the team down the field for a game winning drive, then count the number of times the defense did he impossible and let the other team score with less than no time left. I would even say that it takes pressure for him to play to his ability level. Now he does lack a little arm strength from what I have seen this year... yes.... but he makes good decisions and is able to put the ball where it needs to be most of the time.

He will never be Manning but he is good and not the problem with our team. I blame kubiak and bush they are the sole reason our team is where it is today. U can't really even blame Khareem Jackson or the secondary I mean he is a rookie and has no one to mentor him in how the game is played on the pro level.
Back to schaub though I think his shoulder is hurt ... he has had a noticeable drop in arm strength since last year so something might be wrong there..

Last edited by 80tothezone; 12-03-2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: adding some comments