View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #39
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
If our defense was average, schaub would be hottest QB in the league right now. He has had to come from behind all year.

He has made potentially game winning play in like 6 of the last 7 games. It's the defense that is losing these games.

Please tell me that I am not the only 1 who see this
Matt is a damn good QB and is going to be a HUGE factor in any top HCcandidate considering Houston

We need to find a winner for Sir Andre
You are definitely not the only one. I think the other poster is the only one wanting to get rid of our pro-bowl QB because he can't overcome the lack of a defense we currently have.
Schaub is good, his main problem is the knowledge that he has to win the game and the defense will not be able to help.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote