View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #37
Andre_Johnson
Duck Fallas!

Section: Sec: 127 Row: C Seat: 18
Rep Power: 48 Andre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
For every game he does well, he gives one away like he did last night with the pick and the noodle arm throw to Walter on 3rd down.

He gave away the Jaguars game with that horrible decision to throw to Dreesen on that third down. Absolutely horrid decision with the game on the line. One of the worst brain freezes I have ever seen. Up there with Chris Webber's timeout against NC.
Schaub said in the post-game he was going to go up there and clock the ball lol

That's all I needed to hear from him.

If you want a guy that has that little situational awareness running your team, then by all means...Schaub is your guy.

Vick is not the only guy that can do things on his own. Are you kidding me?
Jon Kitna is a better runner than Schaub. Everyone in the league can do things on their own except Schaub.
And by doing things on their own, I didn't mean scrambling anyways. I meant making plays that are off schedule. Making plays that any UDFA couldn't come in and make.

I'm sorry buddy, but I'm going to have to disagree with you 100% We were out of timeouts and the Jags D knew that, obviously that's why Dreesen was wide open for the first down. His job was to catch it, get the first down, then hurry to the line so we can spike it and attempt a long field goal to end the game. If that wouldn't have worked, we might've had a chance in overtime.

That was NOT a bad decision by Matt. It wasn't his fault Joel Dreesen fumbled it, and it definitely wasn't Matt Schaub's fault that we lost on one of the most unlikely hailmary catches in the history of the game!

I'm so baffled by your ignorance of the game and understanding of quarterbacks, Matt Schaub to Andre Johnson is one of the best duos in the NFL. Schaub's ability to win football games is not the problem, It's our defense. Please understand when I tell you this, we can't win if our Defense gives up 25+ points a game!
Andre_Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote