View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #166
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Right now, i would take freeman,sanchez,eli,vick,and romo over schaub.

Vick & Freeman - wait & see. One is young & we really don't know how he will progress. & with Vick, we still don't know what he can do as this is the 1st time he's shown that he can be a good pocket passer. In addition to this, Schaub essentially played him to a draw last night. Its just that Vick's game is "pretty" & schaub's isn't.

Sanchez, like schaub at times, isn't consistent & has the tendency to turn it over in critical situations - (see our game)

Eli & Romo are turnover machines & have just as much trouble staying consistent as schaub does at times.

Not saying that i wouldn't take these guys over schaub, but i think a successful case can be made for him over any of these guys.

For the few plays schaub didn't make last night, he made more than his fair share when he had pressure on him. He's solid, he just has a weak arm.