View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #29
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

For every game he does well, he gives one away like he did last night with the pick and the noodle arm throw to Walter on 3rd down.

He gave away the Jaguars game with that horrible decision to throw to Dreesen on that third down. Absolutely horrid decision with the game on the line. One of the worst brain freezes I have ever seen. Up there with Chris Webber's timeout against NC.
Schaub said in the post-game he was going to go up there and clock the ball lol

That's all I needed to hear from him.

If you want a guy that has that little situational awareness running your team, then by all means...Schaub is your guy.

Vick is not the only guy that can do things on his own. Are you kidding me?
Jon Kitna is a better runner than Schaub. Everyone in the league can do things on their own except Schaub.
And by doing things on their own, I didn't mean scrambling anyways. I meant making plays that are off schedule. Making plays that any UDFA couldn't come in and make.
panamamyers is offline   Reply With Quote