View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #24
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

He hasnt been able to throw a out route in over 2 years. It could be from the squat he has to do from the center because the center is scared of getting blown off the ball so he gets low. Schaub to me is a volume passer like a volume shooter. If you gave schaub 21 throws because the running game is working, he will probably be at 55% with a touch and a pick for 150 yds. If you gave schaub 35 passes, he would look like a elite qb. If i were the texans, i would draft a qb in the 1st or 2nd rd and use free agency to fill in the other spots. They need to start grooming a qb right now.