View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #23
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
I'm not flopping.

I don't like Schaub as our qb.
Whether he is slightly below average or the worst qb in the league is semantics.

Unless we get a top 2 or 3 defense, there is no way for us to win with him.
He is not good enough to make game winning plays on his own.
I'm pretty sure Vick is the only QB in the league that can make game winning palys on his own. All other QBs have to have some support and help (including Brady and Manning). We have the 32 ranked defense and we CAN win with Schaub and we HAVE. We don't need a top 2 or 3 defense but a middle of the pack D would make this team instant division winners and a consistent playoff team.

Washington - Lead the Texans to 20 unanswered points in the 2nd half to win the game which included a 4th quarter 81 yard drive with 3 minutes remaining that resulted in a 34 yard 4th down completion for the game tying touchdown and a 41 yard drive in overtime to put us in FG range to win.

Kansas City - Or what about the 21 points scored in the 4th quarter for the comeback win against the Chiefs which included an 80 yard drive that ended with another TD pass, this time with 30 seconds remaining in the game?

Look, you may not like Schaub and you may not want him as our QB. That's fine, it's your opinion and I don't have an issue with that. But to make sh*t up like he's one of the worst QBs in the league and that he isn't an integral part to us winning games is insane. He must of kicked your dog or something.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote