View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

Schaub has a noodle arm. Well maybe not noodle, but it's far from being strong. That said, we've known that for a while. He's never been the guy that would stretch the field with long vertical passes, leading receivers so they could catch it it stride.

His strengths has been his ability to read defenses and keep drives a live by buying time in the pocket.

Last night though, he looked dumb at times. Schaub has been very inconsistent throughout his career here. Even though he put up a lot of yards last year, he was still inconsistent if you take the entire year into account.

I think Schaub is a good enough QB to win with...He's not elite, but if we could field a better defense to take some of the pressure off the offense I think we'd be a lot better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote