View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #159
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Is Jamarcus Russell starting somewhere?
I don't think there's a nickel's worth of difference between Jason Campbell, Bruce Gradkowski and Matt Schaub though.
Ok ok I'll bite.

Campbell: 7 starts; 8 games. 1,322 yards - 7 TDs - 6 INTs. 75.8 QB Rating
Gradkowski: 4 starts; 6 games. 1,059 yards - 5 TDs - 6 INTs. 66.3 QB Rating
Schaub: 12 starts; 12 games. 3,089 yards - 17 TDs - 8 INTs. 93.2 QB Rating

Campbell/Gradkoski (combined): 2,381 yards - 12 TDs - 12 INTs

Schaub is having a pretty poor year by all of our standards.... but to say he's not any better than Campbell, Gradkowski... or that he's a bottom 5 QB in this league like I've read on here is asinine. I truly hope your emotions have gotten the best of you because of our subpar season and that 90% of your posts are not REALLY your true thoughts.