View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #6
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

I think Schaub is playing kind of hurt/banged up, I don't think he's 100%. Not trying to make excuses, it just is what it is. He's never had a "strong" arm in the sense he's going to rocket the ball 50 yards down the field, but he's got the arm for what this offense needs.

I know of several instances this year where he hasn't hit the receiver in stride and a lot of people complaining about it. If you watched Schaub on those throws, I felt like it wasn't because of a lack of arm strength but more due to the closing of the pocket. He wasn't able to step into the throw like a QB should b/c there were people in front of him. He could put that zip on it and couldn't follow his arm through for the deep ball.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote