View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #12
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 10083 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub - Am I The Only One ?

I don't think he's injured. Rather I think that he is just Chad Pennington 2.0 (little arm strength, though average to above average accuracy - par for the course in decision making, though prone to make boneheaded plays, etc). More than anything, I just think we hype him too much. Is Schaub better than David Carr? Yes. By a lot? Yes. Does this mean he is the QB of the future and an elite player? Not by any drug induced stretch of a Texans fan's imagination. The big problem is that there is no one better at the moment. As much as I hate to say it, Schaub will probably be here for awhile (think McNabb in Philly). The best we can hope for is to get a good enough coach to decrease the frequency of Schaub's f*ck ups.

Fitzpatrick is legit.
burro is offline   Reply With Quote