View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #154
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
rep to you kind sir, I completely agree with you.

I really think that Schaub's issue this year is:

1. The line is not keeping defenders off of him so he's scrambling more and as we all know he is not the fleetist of foot.

2. He knows that winning the game rests on his shoulders. He knows that this defense is not going to help so he MUST get a touchdown EVERY possession. That fact causes him to either force throws (causes interceptions) or throw short (to not allow the interception). So he looks like he's doing a really bad job but he's trying to lead the team to wins, the D as it is right now does not help him.

That's the way I see it.
This is what Im thinking is causing the increase in underthrown balls this year as opposed to the past.

agreed.