View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #152
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Schaub is Brad Johnson. He's the type of guy you have fill in until a real qb gets to town.

No one is asking Schaub to be perfect. You have to be good enough to score more points than the other team. You don't see Vick crying because his defense let the Texans score twice and take a lead there in the 3rd quarter. He did what he had to do. He came back out and threw perfect passes. Schaub then came back out and choked a ball into the ground 3 feet in front of Walter on third down.

It reminded me of those catchers that have a mental block and have trouble throwing the ball back to the pitcher in baseball. I honestly felt bad for Schaub on that throw it was such a choke job.

Schaub does not have to be perfect. This offense is so good that he is in the enviable position that he just needs to make the easy throws.
He just chokes.
So you're going to respond to my post by re-iterating that you have no idea what you are talking about. Gotcha.

What is it about you can't rely on your offense to score 35 points a game do you not understand? Why is this such a hard concept to grasp for people? You point out ONE ****ING PLAY where Schaub skips a ball on the ground and ignore THE ENTIRE FIRST AND FOURTH ****ING QUARTERS THE DEFENSE PLAYED.

The offense is not "so good he has to make easy throws". When you are down by 10 points or more constantly that changes the complexity of the offense to dropping back back 34 to 50 times. There is no offense where you drop back that many times to pass and all of them are easy throws, that's just a retarded opinion that nobody with the IQ of Peter King or better would ever hold.

And you don't see Vick crying about his defense because HO HO HO, they can hold a team to under 25 points every once in awhile. Now go and type something really dumb again so I or one of the other great posters here can take you to task again. It's fun.