View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #151
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

We have the worst defense in NFL history, yet we're going to blame Schaub for a couple boneheaded plays?

We had the ball for 3 ****in minutes in the 1st quarter due to our defense's inability to get the hell off the field! Allowing the Eagles to convert a 3rd and 19 is absolutely pathetic? Every time the Eagles completed a pass our defender was 3-5 yards away from the WR. Shitty tackling + Shitty scheming = Worst defense ever

But let's blame Schaub? Maybe AJ and Foster too since they had a couple bad plays too?

Meh, I've been partially done with this team this year. Now I'm completely done for the season. If there aren't a few heads rolling after the season, I won't be as involved with this team next season either. I consider a lot of y'all good friends so I definitely will not be leaving the board