View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #142
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

This team has a long term deficit in terms of how many high round draft picks have been spent on the secondary. We should have Revis and one of the better, young FSs on this team and we don't. That's the problem. I can't tell you we'd be on our way to the SB, but we'd be a LOT closer to making that run. I know we got KJ in the first round, but that had to be done just to replace Robinson....and we already had a problem. I hope that KJ will get better with experience. I don't know, but we can't spend two-thirds of every draft on DTs and TEs. We need a secondary.

We will continue to have this kind of D until we get one...