View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #141
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
The whole Schaub situation reminds me of Jerrod Johnson at A&M.

Aggie fans LOVED Jerrod Johnson. They thought he was the second coming of John Elway over there. Everyone else in the country knew that he was horrible and that the Aggies were doing what they were doing in spite of him.

Some Aggie fans finally started to wise up and call for Tannehill to come in and take over. Other were vehemently opposed. Jerrod is not the problem they would say. Look at all those numbers he puts up. He throws for a lot of yards sometimes. Jerrod is way down the list of problems.

I wanted them to keep Jerrod in there, because I am a Longhorn fan. I knew that Jerrod did the little things that ensured that they lost more than they won. He would get a sack here, a fumble there...whatever it took to make sure they got an L.

They have a winner at qb now, and the whole entire attitude has changed on the team.

You can say what you like about us needing to fix our defense. I could find 15-20 qb's in the NFL right this second that would have us sitting at 7-5
Guy, keep your college ball comparisons at home. This is the NFL. There are no Jerrod Johnsons here.