View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #88
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Yeah. Ben and I pretty much hate each other outside of the football part... I still don't think he'd screw anyone over.

Mike
Sorry guys. For the record I bought two jerseys. Almost bought a third. I should of kept my mouf shut. I hope nobody bought one because I said he wouldn't screw anyone over.

Mike

*edit* I am more mad now that I was when I wrote that post. I should have known. I was ready to order for my friends and family too. Thank God I didn't. I was wondering when they would be here.. was starting to get a little worried and then saw this thread. I can deal with the fact that I made a stupid decision to trust someone and my lose money out of the ordeal, but I figured 10k posts meant you were a little committed to the community. WTF was I thinking?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I consider you guys to be just like family. As big of a fan as I am, tailgating with you guys is as much a part of the fun of the game as anything else. Man I'm sick about this. I've bought tickets (for quite a bit more money) off of here and so I figured this was pretty safe.

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!

Last edited by Texanmike02; 12-03-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote