Re: Steel B's New Mock
1. Brandon Harris-CB, I love this pick and think that he'll be a very good/great cover CB in the NFL.
2. Mark Herzlich-LB, I agree with you about his attitude and work ethic but I think he falls in this draft. He'll probably be the most looked at/tested player in this draft but I think teams will want to minimize his risk. He can be had much later.
3. Mark Barron-SS, he is Pollard v. 2.0 great hitter with limited coverage skill, definetly worth the risk if still available in the 3rd round.
4. Will Hill-FS, I don't know much about him but I like the position pick and he can't help but improve our options at FS.
5. Dexter Larimore- I don't know anything about him either but I assume by his size that he's a DT. We need help at DT so good pick, extra depth.
6. Cecil Shorts- I don't know anything about him but extra depth at WR could give us leverage in dealing with JJ. Is he tall or short?
7. Adrian Taylor-DT, 7th round low risk pick.
Overall not bad, picks at the right positions though some players that I'm not familiar with. I wouldn't take Herzlich, way to much risk for a 2nd round pick, but other than that it's not bad.
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the overall talent level of the 2011 draft leaves alot to be desired?