View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #84
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Man SWT Ben you must be a real tool, I thought so before but then we talked and I changed my mind. Well Now I have changed my mind again as you have screwed some friends that I told to trust your ass. You need to refund the money and I am going to the police to see what charges you can recieve for this. Mail fraud comes to mind but whatever it is you will soon find out. NOW PAY THESE HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE BACK THIER MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!