View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010   #59
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
It's not that, it's the dumb, mental mistakes Schaub makes consistently that irritate folks. Instead of running for the wide open first down again for the second week, he tries to throw it on the run and skips it or throws a uncatchable ball that kills a drive. Constantly holding on to the ball far too long, under throwing receivers constantly....

and this is just to name a few....
I get it, but i just can't get on a guy when every time he hits the field, he absolutely has to lead his team down for a TD or its pretty much all over. Sometimes you need another facet of the team to pick you up. How about a TD return special teams? How about an int and a short field D? I mean truthfully, the guy always has to drive 75 + yards to score. Manning & Brady don't even do that stuff.