View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010   #41
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
Schaub really made me angry when he cried about that "hands to the head" non-call. There was nothing there at all. I was watching the game with my buddy who is an Eagles fan and I was seriously embarrassed after that play. If you don't want to get touched, don't play the game.
The second time there was very little contact but the first time Cole came with a hard fore arm to the head and the ref just stood there. That is suppose to be a 15 yard penalty every time and it hasn't been getting called league wide....

Saw the same this happen to Manning against NE

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....