View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010   #82
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
for the record.

I gave you 535 W. Nasa parkway. Thats my address. Its the solano apartment complex. You can google it if you want to.
Really?!?! 535? And now it's an apartment? You're full of shit. You have held me hostage for over 32 days. You have overstepped my genrosity and trust because you can't get your shit together nor can you come clean. NOT ONCE DID YOU CALL ME!!!! Spineless is what you are. I'm done chasing you down. D-O-N-E.

Give me back my money. I worked hard for it.