View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010   #78
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
This has been a colossal screwup on my part from the start. The guy I partnered with and I backed has kinda screwed me. The jerseys I have you guys will have. The money you spent will be refunded anyway. I clearly am in way over my head with this stuff. I shipped once, and had it bounce back for insufficient postage. I'll make this right. You shouldn't have to pay for my stupidity, and I'm done selling jerseys. Not worth this.
I call BULLSHIT.

Only way you can make it right is to refund my money IMMEDIATELY. You gave me a BOGUS address.

PATHETIC!