View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010   #65
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

So... I ordered and paid for three jerseys. $180 for two adults and one youth.

Swtbound posts that he underestimated the price of the jerseys. I, of course, felt that the right thing to do was send him an extra $30 to help cover these fees. It's just how I am. He stated that he appreciated it and my jerseys would be mailed the following day... this was approximately 3 weeks ago on November 16th.

I waited until last Monday before calling swtbound to touch base on where my jerseys were. It was then when he gave me his drug sob story. He said he'd have his girlfriend mail them out but I told him no... I'd like to pick them up so I would have them in time for the Tennessee game. I scheduled a meet and arranged to come to Houston the night before JUST TO PICK UP THE JERSEYS.

All's good then he texts me saying that he has to go out of town to Huntsville. I tell him he can drop it off in Pasadena but he told me he was leaving the jerseys with his neighbor. Uncomfortable but I say fine. I leave for Webster from Pflugerville which is in the Austin area... I ask for the address. He gives it to me. I punch it into my GPS but the address didn't exactly come up but I figured it wouldn't be hard. I drive four hours and near Webster before picking up my phone only to find a message from swt saying that his "friend" forgot about me and left to go play poker. Infuriated I decide to go to the address anyway since i was already in Webster. I ended up staring at a big empty field. Bogus address. ABSOLUTELY BOGUS!!!!!!

Next day, I go to the game and tell this to a couple of people who then proceeded to tell me that they have had shady dealings with swtbound as a buyer who did not pay for items that he had ordered.

Almost another week has passed without him making good on his empty promises. I'm done with it.

Give me my money back. Every last cent.