View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010   #244
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Well as many of you know, I was the fortunate individual that traded FOR Frank Gore last week at the trade deadline only to have him get injured for the season in his first game on my team. Terrible.

But I quickly went out and signed his replacement, Brian Westbrook, and need help with who to start.

We start two RBs, two WRs, and a flex.

My must starts are Arian Foster, Jamaal Charles, and Calvin Johnson. Guys fighting for a starting spot are Brian Westbrook, Wes Welker, Maurice Morris, and Marques Colston.

So the positions I need help at are flex and 1 WR. I can either go WR at both positions and put Welker and Colston out there. Or I can split it and start either Welker or Colston at WR and put a RB at flex.

What would you do? Thanks!!! Rep to all you that give suggestions.
I think you have to look at the match ups.

Morris going against Chicago- not a good option
Colston going against Cinci- Must start
Welker going against the Jets- doesn't feel good
Westbrook going against the Pack- iffy, but could be the type of player that causes GB problems.

I think I would go with Colston and Westbrook...

GL in whatever you decide.