View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010   #36
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Trade Advice

This is why I am done with Fantasy Football.

Because unforeseen things like Gore's injury just lets all the air out of the tires.

I mean, I know you guys will roast me for coming here and saying this, but I can't resist it. Like a moth to the flame, so to speak.

So much "work" gets put into shaping your roster, and then dumb things like this happen. Hours of planning, strategizing, and then BAM! it was all for nothing.

Still, I can understand why some people can remain undeterred and actually embrace and love all of these sorts of things that drive me absolutely bonkers.

The best league I have ever been in? The one where you draft all starters AND your bench players, whom you also drafted, also get THEIR points counted every week. It beats having to make roster decisions every week. Once you got your team drafted, it's on auto-pilot unles you want to make some tweaks here and there. But at least it allows you to have more than just your starters' points count.

In years' past, I had a strong bench but could never capitalize on it. Now, this year's league makes it possible.