View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010   #117
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan Speaks Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
And four of those six winning seasons came in a five year stretch when McNair was at his best.

I don't feel like doing the research right now but how many teams with a 2000 yd rusher did not have winning seasons?
Is it just me, or is there a pretty good correlation (sp?) between a team's success and at how high of a level its QB is functioning?

Manning. Brady. Brees. Rivers. Steve McNair. Elway. Montana. Rothlisberger.

Even the Ravens, when Flacco is doing a good job of managing the game, seem to excel and succeed.

The longer I am a fan of this game, the more I can't ignore that a coach's success just might be hitched to the wagon of a very consistent and productive QB.