View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010   #82
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I know ther were some who did not play by the rules and cooked thier chili at home, I let some people in the contest that did this so Justin got in too. That being said next Year the rules will be strictly followed
Hey y'all could have left the "rules" however you wanted...it would have made no difference to me. (other than saving me $10).