View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010   #97
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan is about to go on the air...

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
This is why Bob McNair pushed heavily for Houston and Tennessee to be in the same division when we joined the league and teams re-aligned. This has turned into a great rivalry. And it is a rivalry in every sense of the word: One team doesn't win more than the others. The Texans have closed the gap and have become much more competitive with them.

The players hate each other.
The fans hate each other (I, personally, think Titan fans are morons).
It wouldn't shock me if the owners hate each other.

The only thing Tennesse has over us is they have a top-shelf coach, and we're stuck with Opie. Other than that, this is a great rivalry.
You know, I used to think the same thing and had respect for Fisher as a coach. Those feelings are eroding at a rapid pace. He sounds like his cheatin-ass players more and more everytime I hear him talk. He's a whiney son of a gun too. This is what he had to say when Schaub's knee was down by the endzone. The refs missed the call, but for his puh c to hurt like this is pretty weak if you ask me.

Quote:
(on if there should have been an intentional grounding penalty on Matt Schaub when Marques Douglas nearly sacked him)

Yes, it actually was down by contact. There were three plays in there where had it been us I would have been okay with intentional grounding, but none of them were called. This one in particular, his knee was down and he was just desperately trying to throw the ball away. You don’t want the officials to officiate intent, but you can find receivers wherever you want on the field. I did not, we did not, get a look—I didn’t get a view and they did not get a view in the box at all, so it was unfortunate.
http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...1-e30cc36e0002