Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010   #35
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
What is your opinion of Randy Moss? To me, it appeared that he just didn't give a damn. There were a couple of balls thrown his way that he made no effort whatsoever to get. One being a pass in the endzone that was probably too high anyway, but it appeared to me that he just stood there and watched the ball sail past him.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Titan fans, you all deserve misery and heartbreak.
I understand, as an old Oil fan...

I have no opinion on Moss - he's become a bit player on a franchise that has much bigger problems.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote