Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010   #34
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
When the Titans quit, they do the word 'quit' proud.
What is your opinion of Randy Moss? To me, it appeared that he just didn't give a damn. There were a couple of balls thrown his way that he made no effort whatsoever to get. One being a pass in the endzone that was probably too high anyway, but it appeared to me that he just stood there and watched the ball sail past him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I hate being a fan of this team tonight. I deserve better than that pile of shit they served to me.
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Titan fans, you all deserve misery and heartbreak.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote