View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010   #57
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan is about to go on the air...

Well.....he WAS the victim....of AJ's fists.

Now how you got one of the most respected, classy guys in the league to go beast mode, plant you in the ground, give you some of his magical "grow the hell up Rainmaker brand Rain drops", do you a favor by not bringing anymore attention to your ass getting beat (I would like to apologize bit....If that was TO it would be DID YOU SEE ME KNOCK THAT MOTHAF>>>>) and you STILL can't just say, HEY maybe starting a fight I WILL NEVER WIN when you've gone off on my football skillz for the millionth time in a game that my team QUIT on is kind of a ***** move. I apologize.

The difference between a gangsta and a b*tch is gangsta's don't need to talk. B*tches do. AJ=no talky. You=squirm like a worm under a magnifying glass=b*tch.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote