View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010   #42
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan is about to go on the air...

As Khari said, finnegan did throw a punch at AJ at the very beginning right after finny's helmet "slipped off". Then the ripped AJ's helmet off and threw it; AJ spun him down and beat the sh*t out of him. Once both helmets were off, lephrechan boy had no chance to get anything else in. That's because he was in the process of getting his ass kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Their is going to be another fight when these two teams meet. It's going to happen. I'm sure it won't involve Andre or Innegan. There will be another goon......probably Babin.
That's what I'm really worried about. I'm afraid there's going to be some nastiness going on. I hope the refs are watching really closely. THe problem is, we have nothing to prove. We beat them and AJ won the fight after leprechaun initiated it. The titans are going to hold a grudge and be the ones starting sh*t as usual... you know what they say, it's always the second guy that gets the flag.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote