View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010   #69
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Not sure when I might get there guys. Not feeling very well, neither is Kara. Gonna see how I feel when the clock goes off about 4am. I'll make the game, just not sure about the cookoff. Everythings packed and ready to go, but, my lungs are telling me I might have to wait till the sun comes up. Drugs are good though, and I'm doping up real well tonight. Hope to see ya all bright and early.

Gma
hope you get to feeling better. I won't feel good beating you unless you're at your best.